Clubhouse & Dining
The Harbor Point dining room will open for the season on May 29, 2020.
Our dining room is available for use only by Golf Club & Social Members, Harbor Point Residents, and their guests. We will open for the season on Friday, May 29, 2020 and remain open until Monday, September 7, 2020 for regular lunch hours. After Labor Day, there will be a limited lunch service available until September 26, 2020.
Hours of Spring Operation:
- Monday: Closed
Dinner & Clubhouse Events 2020
Throughout the summer, the Clubhouse offers great social and dinner events. Members may bring guests to these events, and reservations can be made by calling Rebecca at (231) 838-2549.
Harbor Point Golf Club Members and Harbor Point Residents have the ability to rent out the clubhouse facility for private events. The rental fee varies, so please contact the Clubhouse Manager for a rental application. The following is a list of general guidelines for rentals:
- All rental reservations for the clubhouse must be made through the Clubhouse Manager or the Harbor Point office.
- All persons reserving the clubhouse must complete and sign a reservation contract and return it to the Clubhouse Manager.
- The committee strongly suggests that renters utilize our approved list of caterers for any private party held at the clubhouse. If another caterer is used, one of our employees must be hired by the renter to supervise the opening and closing of the clubhouse.
- If a non-member wishes to rent the clubhouse, a member of the Harbor Point Golf Club must sponsor them.
- Back to back scheduling of private parties must be cleared by our Clubhouse Manager. If dancing is to be a part of the private party entertainment, the rugs must be removed.
- Any use of the clubhouse facilities by private individuals will not interfere with the normal operations of the clubhouse or the golf course.
- Any moving or storage of club furniture will be at the expense of the individual renting the facilities and the management reserves the right to designate the moving company.